NFT and metaverse are becoming a craze in the world and of course, famous stars are no exception, including Eminem. Known as a talented American rapper, songwriter and record producer, he recently spent $450k to buy a Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT that looks a lot like him.
The NFT, dubbed “EminApe”, shows the signature Bored Ape figure wearing a khaki army hat and a gold chain necklace, both of which are often worn by Eminem in real life. The digital artwork was sold by BAYC member GeeGazza for 123.45 ETH, equivalent to $450,000 USD. Eminem then set this graphic as his Twitter profile picture. He also appears to have collected at least 15 NFTs so far.
Owning NFTs is becoming more and more popular, especially in the world of superstars and super-rich. An NFT is not just art that is tokenized and sold. Every NFT is unique, something that has no second owner in the world but you. This is your way to spread a powerful message to the world about who you are and your belief in a future with thousands of unexplored possibilities.
Inheriting this spirit, DeFiHorse, a potential horse racing Metaverse-Esports game of 2022, is expected to offer a futuristic setting where you can push your limits. You can buy, sell, breed, take NFT horses to races to win prizes and organize races to earn real money. In DeFiHorse, each NFT horse has special features that bring unique experiences to players.
For more information, please visit official DeFiHorse channels:
- Telegram Global Community: https://t.me/DefiHorse_community
- Telegram News: https://t.me/DefiHorse_news
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Defi_Horse
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/DefiHorse
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DefiHorse/
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/DefiHorse
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@DefiHorse
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj1S7KQDbPjcQdYHwIjCAfg