As Web3 is becoming the future of the Internet, Solana phones or “Saga”, were launched with the aim of making it easy and secure to transact on Web3. Saga is expected to go on sale for $1,000 in Q1 2023 but before the official version is launched, about 3,500 pre-production phones will be delivered to holders of Saga Pass, a membership NFT given to early adopters of the phone.
Saga includes a 6.67″ OLED display, 12 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, and the latest flagship Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform. Details and parameters as follows:
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 247g
- IP Rating: IP68
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED, 120Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4nm)
- OS: Android 13
- Memory: 12GB RAM, 512GB
- Rear camera: Dual (50MP IMX766 primary, 12MP IMX373 ultrawide)
- Front camera: 16MP
- Battery: 4100mAh, wireless charging
Saga will allow developers in the Solana system to test decentralized applications in Solana’s dApp store. Users will use Solana Mobile Stack, an Android framework that provides a new set of libraries for wallets and apps, allowing developers to create rich mobile experiences on Solana or Seed Vault, a distinctive feature that keeps users’ private keys, seed phrases and other private information protected from exploits and attacks.
Projectsie Solana have also put their hands up to support Saga, including Magic Eden, StepN, OkayBears, Orca, and more. In related news, Nova Labs, the company behind Helium Network, said it will offer SIM cards and a free trial to customers using Solana Labs’ new Saga phone.
Follow our channels for more crypto news:
- Cryptory Insights: https://t.me/CryptoryInsights
- Cryptory Global Community: https://t.me/CryptoryCommunity
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CryptoryNetwork
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoryNetwork