TOKEN2049 is a premier Web3 event, organized annually in Singapore and London, where decision-makers in the global crypto ecosystem connect to exchange ideas, network and shape the industry. This is a global meeting place for entrepreneurs, institutions, industry insiders, investors, and those with a strong interest in the crypto and blockchain industry.
This year’s conference for Asia just ended in Singapore with many outstanding achievements:
Break Record With Over 7,000 Attendees
TOKEN2049 gathered the biggest figures in Web3 to host conversations discussing:
- Global crypto developments;
- Web3 ecosystem;
- Industry’s opportunities.
Some prominent names are:
- Cynthia Wu, Founding Partner at Matrixport, a crypto-financial products provider;
- Dan Morehead, CEO at Pantera Capital, an American hedge fund specializing in cryptocurrencies;
- Emin Gün Sirer, CEO at Ava Labs, the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry;
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-founder at Polygon, an Ethereum scaling platform;
- Charles Hoskinson, Founder of Cardano, a public blockchain platform, with consensus achieved using proof of stake;
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder of Avalanche, an open-source proof of stake blockchain with smart contract functionality.
As Aleksander Leonard Larsen from Axie Infinity previously said, “TOKEN2049 has set the bar for in-person events.”, so it isn’t a shocker to see how the event gained so much attraction with:
- 7,000+ attendees
- 2,000+ global companies
- 250+ sponsors
These record-breaking making it the industry’s largest and most well-attended event in years.
Week-Long Event With Many Remarkable Highlights
This is a significant crypto event with many added side events, combined into the Asia Crypto Week, lasting from September 26 to October 2.
As Santiago R. Santos said, “TOKEN2049 brings together crypto-native and institutional minds to produce high-quality and engaging discussions.” and that’s exactly what we saw in this year’s Singapore event. Besides panel conversations and fireside talks, TOKEN2049 Singapore had specific networking events, meetups, and workshops to give attendees a more hands-on learning experience, which was considered to be “unparalleled networking opportunities”. It is estimated that there were more than 150 side events.
However, the main point was still the TOKEN2049 conference, which took place on September 28-29, held at Marina Bay Sands Exhibition Center, one of Singapore’s new icons, showing the scale and investment of the event. One of the conference’s goals is to attract as many industry stakeholders as possible. They can either be small entrepreneurs, investors, industry opinion leaders, or established developers. Anyone is welcome and can benefit from the event’s insights.
1st day, 28th of September
On the first day, the first session started at 9:45 am, with the day closing at 6:05 pm. Some of the topics approached were:
- Play-to-Earn: The Future of Gaming;
- DeFi: The New World of Open Finance;
- The Multichain Future.
2nd day, 29th of September
On the last day, some conversations touched on the topics of regulatory measures, trading, and the future of crypto, such as:
- Regulatory Advances in Crypto;
- Trade Finance and Lending in the Crypto Age;
- The Future of Crypto: Navigating the Decade Ahead.
Raphael Strauch, Founder of TOKEN2049, said: “The continued interest in TOKEN2049 Singapore is a testament to our industry’s trajectory. I’m confident that this conference will go down as one of the most memorable ones in history and there’s so much more to come with our upcoming London edition this November.”
By taking an optimistic approach, TOKEN2049 shows that even amid the prolonged “crypto winter”, the heat of crypto conferences has not abated, as evidenced by all the achievements this event constituted.
For more information on the upcoming TOKEN2049 events, visit: https://www.token2049.com/
Follow our channels for more crypto news:
- Cryptory Insights: https://t.me/CryptoryInsights
- Cryptory Global Community: https://t.me/CryptoryCommunity
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CryptoryNetwork
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoryNetwork