Blockdaemon is the largest independent blockchain infrastructure platform connecting institutions and developers to leading networks. The platform offers customers secure, scalable and easy to use solutions for their staking, node infrastructure or development needs.
Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, crypto platforms, financial institutions and developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. It powers the blockchain economy by simplifying the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, high availability clusters, auto-decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
Blockdaemon was founded in 2017 by Arunram Kalaiselvan and Konstantin Richter and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Blockdaemon supports over 50 different blockchains, including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Solana, Terra, Cardano, Polkadot, Cosmos, SKALE, MobileCoin and Lightning Network, etc.
Blockdaemon is an independent blockchain infrastructure platform that provides customers with secure, easy-to-use solutions for staking, node infrastructure, and other needs.
Blockdaemon has 4 main product categories, each category having many different products:
- Stake: Staking API, Public Validators, White-label Validators, Custodians, Liquid Staking.
- Access: Ubiquity API Suit, Universal API, Native API, NFT API, Dedicated Nodes.
- Connect: On-ramp.
- Secure: MPC Wallet.
Stake offers tools to manage user’s staking activities. Blockdaemon also provides an asset custody solution for institutions when participating in the crypto market.
Products that Blockdaemon provides in the Access are mainly API tools and node management tools.
Gem On-ramp allows users to use fiat (fiat currency) to exchange crypto.
Highlights of Gem On-ramp:
- Fast and simple, fiat to crypto Onramp: Avoid the hassle of onboarding new users. With Gem’s single integration and developer-friendly interface, you can get up and running in an afternoon.
- Keep oyur users in-a: With the cross-platform embeddable UI Flow, Gem Onramp users can easily buy or sell crypto all in-app, in just a few clicks. Giving your users a world-class seamless experience.
- Outsourcing your compliance: Dedicated compliance and payments teams work behind the scenes to provide an increased conversion, reduced attrition, and lower customer acquisition costs.
- Security is our top priority: Gem provides security for users. This includes purpose-built secret vaulting, third-party security audits, and encryption across APIs and network communications.
Blockdaemon gives users more control of your wallets and key shares. Blockdaemon’s Advanced MPC Wallet and Advanced MPC TSM technology accelerates your time to revenue, minimizes financial risk, and maximizes customer security.
- Multi-Asset MPC wallet solution: Blockdaemon’s Advanced MPC Wallet can be 100% self-hosted and supports any protocol. Additionally, with Blockdaemon’s flexible policy engine, your MPC wallet can support all protocols with a uniform and consistent set of policies.
- Build-Your-Own MPC wallet: Advanced MPC TSM seamlessly integrates into your in-house developed wallets, providing advanced MPC-based key management, protection, and signature generation. With powerful API, blockchain, NFT, and webhook integrations, you can integrate your wallet with existing services and easily introduce new services.
- Minimizes security vulnerabilities: Blockdaemon’s Advanced MPC tech removes single point-of-failure vulnerabilities by eliminating the existence of a complete key. You can easily host your wallet on any device type, such as containers, VMs, mobile, and desktop.
- Maximize security with policy protection: PolicyProtect cryptographically binds policies with key shares to protect against malicious policy changes.
Blockdaemon also offers the Blockdaemon Marketplace including a complete list of protocols, add-ons, and services available on the Blockchain platform. This makes it possible for users to find add-ons and services that match the application they want to build.
Blockdaemon Ventures is the investment fund of Blockdaemon that supports the teams building the future of Web3. This fund focuses on Data & Analytics, Developer Tooling, Infrastructure, and Security. Projects invested by Blockdaemon Ventures: Bloxroute, Chaos Labs, Gnosis Safe, KYCDAO, LayerZero, OBOL, TRES.
Investors & Partners
After many funding rounds, Blockdaemon has raised more than 400 million USD from many investment funds such as Matrix Capital Management, Tiger Global Management, Kinetic Capital, and more.
Blockdaemon’s partners are mainly large Layer 1 projects such as: Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, Cosmos, Cardano, Near Protocol, Polygon, etc.
More information about Blockdaemon, please visit: https://blockdaemon.com/